Additional Resources Download
Patient Experience Asia Summit 2018 will be held on 5-6 December 2018 in Singapore.
The event will gather the region’s top healthcare leaders to share best practices on
- structuring effective voice of patient experience programs
- leveraging healthcare innovations like AI for predictive treatments
- establishing an omnichannel presence for your digital patients
- automating and digitising operations to drive patient engagement, patient journey mapping and more!
Read the brochure to find out the details of the speakers, hot topics, and arrangements.
If anyone in your wishing list is not shown up, just contact us, and we will do our best to reach them for you.
In this ebook we explore how you can improve your patient experience by analyzing and evaluating your patient journey.
- What methods and steps you can take to eliminate those patient pain points
- What methodologies a leading healthcare insure used to improve their customer journey and how that can be translatable to the patient journey
At almost every stage of a patient’s healthcare journey – from the moment they advise a medical professional of their ailment, to the moment they walk out of the hospital or medical centre – AI has the power to be a disruptive force for good.
Read the article to learn how AI is transforming patient experience, including:
- Why it can provide a holistic view of the patient
- How it can encourage patient participation in their own healthcare
- How it can help improve treatment plans and care processes
Who should healthcare facilities be designed for? The patient, or the clinician? This question is undoubtedly a stumbling block for many. While patient centricity, comfort and convenience is key to optimal care, if clinicians aren’t kept in mind through the design and development phase of any project, whether structural or technological, how are they expected to effectively navigate the infrastructure and deliver care?
Download the content - How Digital Technology Is Transforming Patient Experience: Omni-Channel and More
How then to effectively make use of data to streamline services?
How can AI and telemedicine provide a better experience?
Why does investment in tech solutions represent significant long-term financial savings?
All this and more is explored in our report which deep dives into how technology is transforming the patient experience. We look at the omnichannel approach where the patient is thought of at every angle. We explore the rising role of virtual care and how to improve patient visibility.
Automated patient engagement is becoming one of the most significant drivers in the healthcare transformation. Download the Article to learn How Automated Patient Experiences Will Transform the Landscape.